New Foster Babies - 9 X Dingo/cattle

tdierikx

Ummm... not so much with them... apart from giving them more toys to destroy instead of digging more holes in my yard... lol!

I felt bad after my last post, so edited a few photos for their adoring fans... *grin*

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20003.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20012.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20031.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20033.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20051.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20072.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20078.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20081.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20093.jpg

14-08-2016-sfr-NT-pups%20105.jpg

Enjoy!

T.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful photos. I love the green eyes of the stick chewer.

A couple of them have those hazel/green eyes... I'm tipping they were bluey coloured a few weeks ago when they were really little.

And perse, you'd love the black/tan girl... she's soft natured and not clingy... *grin*

T.

Great photos! Especially the pounce and Teddy ones! Do you have a (secret) favourite?

Trying not to have favourites, but the guy with lots of black on his face thinks I'm his fave person... *grin*

If I sit down, he's right next to me or under me... and if I'm walking, he's on a natural heel beside me... too cute!

T.

Oh gawd, they're so cute it hurts. Wonderful photps. :heart:

Thanks Kirislin... not as great as your photos, but they will definitely do, yes?

T.

Please dont say that, mine are always just candid grabs. Yours are gorgeous and I found myself wishing I could get shots like them, I find it hard to get down low these days. I love the screens full of puppy that you have.

Oh gawd, they're so cute it hurts. Wonderful photps. :heart:

Thanks Kirislin... not as great as your photos, but they will definitely do, yes?

T.

Please dont say that, mine are always just candid grabs. Yours are gorgeous and I found myself wishing I could get shots like them, I find it hard to get down low these days. I love the screens full of puppy that you have.

Mine are all catch as catch can too... it's not all that easy getting photos of 9 active puppies who swarm you every time you get anywhere near them. I tend to sit down and wait until they start to get bored of climbing on or chewing me, then start snapping at anything I can get... lol!

... and getting back up from down there ain't as easy as it used to be for me either... *grin*

When will you have to start sending them off to their new homes?

They've just turned 8 weeks old now, so should be getting advertised soon... I'm tipping that most of them should be gone by the time they are 12 weeks old... they are lovely pups who are going to grow up to be lovely dogs. The person who took in their pregnant mum and raised them before sending them to us has done an amazing job with them... they are the healthiest and most socially adept litter I've ever had the pleasure of fostering. I've checked all the boy's little testicles, and they are there, so desexing should be easy enough in a week or two...

T.