New Foster Babies - 9 X Dingo/cattle

tdierikx

This is Rocky... there aren't too many photos of him, as he seems to think his butt is his best angle when the camera comes out... *sigh*

post-23772-0-34118600-1475360185_thumb.jpg

The girls have been the most popular... mostly because they are girls... but 2 of the 4 boys have been snapped up now.

Rocky and Rigby are the only 2 left without anything yet...

Oh, and I've got another pup come join the fun here... her name is Bindi, and she's a Dingo cross... very pretty - looks like a Dingo, but a stunning brindle colour.

... and another pup named Gwena will be joining us later in the week... she's a camp dog... mostly tan and nondescript... *grin* She's quite shy, so we have a little bit of work to do with her before she'll be ready for a new home.

T.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Sydney... the cattle cross pups came all the way from Tennant Creek in the NT!

Not sure exactly where Miss Bindi's lot came from, but she's the last left in a litter of 7 - 2 white, 1 red, and the rest brindle... very pretty pups.

I'll have to try to get photos of Bindi at some point, but for now just visualise a brindle Dingo... lol!

Oh, and Gwena (coming later in the week) is from Tennant Creek too - found wandering on the highway at around 6 weeks of age, poor poppet!

T.

Edited by tdierikx

Yeah... Gwena is a bit shy and withdrawn with people, so is going to need a bit of work before she's ready for her own special family. The only reason she didn't come with Bindi is that Charlie couldn't catch her in the yard the other day...

She isn't the first shy pup I've fostered, and my dogs are really good with the shy ones... and Pickles seemed to like her when she was here that one night... one camp dog to another methinks... lol!

T.

Sadie, Maggie, Yoko, Ellie, Sgt Pepper all in their new forever homes and settling beautifully... Jude goes off to his home on Friday.

Rigby, Rocky, and Maxi still available...

Gwena (not from this litter) is settling here nicely and has had some playtime with Bindi, Trouble, and Pickles. We had lovely nanna naps together on the couch last night,and she finally followed me all the way out to the yard for potty this morning... yay!

T.

Rigby has a new family! Desexing tomorrow, and he goes home on Friday... yay!

Maxi has interest, and I'm doing a yard check this afternoon... should be fine as their last dog was a foxhound cross... lol! Once approved, Maxi will be desexed on Friday to go home on Saturday... that's the plan anyways... lol!

Bindi is being desexed today, and her new family should be done with their gate fix by the weekend, so she'll go home then... yay!

Still nothing on the horizon for Rocky... *sigh*

T.

Bindi gone home today...

Rigby and Axl (formerly Jude) are off to their new homes on Friday...

... and Maxi (new name Jessie) will be off to her new home on Saturday.

Only Rocky still left from the original 9... and Gwena the ring-in still recovering from a dog attack, but doing really well - she comes over to me and demands that I scratch her itchy scabby spots... lol!

T.

Rigby and Axl both went home yesterday - have had photo updates from both families showing them settling nicely.

Maxi (now Jessie) is going to her home this evening...

Rocky has a meet and greet on Sunday... fingers crossed!

Gwena the ring-in is getting a new roomie on Sunday... his name is Bear, and he's a bit timid with strangers too, so they will both need a bit of work before they are ready for adoption.

Naughty Gwena barked at a friend that came to visit this morning... lol! I suppose that's better than the run and hide she used to do...

T.