New Foster Babies - 9 X Dingo/cattle

tdierikx

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny... I really enjoy YOUR photos just as much Kirislin... lol!

I should be doing TAFE assignments, but when the weather was good and the babies all playing up a storm, who wants to be cooped up inside on the computer?

Unfortunately the rain has started in earnest today... and is supposed to hang about for a few days... so I may end up getting some of those assignments done... *sigh*

T.

I really suppose I should start taking one inside with me overnight... so they can learn to sleep quietly in a crate and interact more with my own 3 dogs... new owners would like a puppy that doesn't scream the place down once alone, yes?

T.

OK - some photos from the past couple of days... none happening today as it's raining, and the babies aren't fussed on being out in it... lol!

Just for Katdogs... *evil grin*

Ooh I missed this! Thanks T. She's my cutie!

I have just been through the past 2 days' photos, and will upload as soon as they have finished transferring to my other hard drive... the main one was getting a bit full... lol!

This afternoon I gave them a large cardboard tray box that the chicken necks came in... and sat there snapping away while they destroyed it... hehe!

T.

Can't you just keep them all forever? They're so beautiful. I think I might like the dark faced ones with no white, although I'm not sure. they're all so damn cute. Is that a zucchini flower they're playing with?

Cardboard boxes are a great toy for them too, especially if it once contained chicken, which I suspect that one did.

Edited by Kirislin

Can't you just keep them all forever? They're so beautiful. I think I might like the dark faced ones with no white, although I'm not sure. they're all so damn cute. Is that a zucchini flower they're playing with?

Cardboard boxes are a great toy for them too, especially if it once contained chicken, which I suspect that one did.

I think my neighbours might get upset if I had 12 dogs and 2 foxes... lol!

The plant is some sort of wild choko type from a vine... the kids have worked out how to pull them off and run about with them... *sigh*

They got 2 more old boxes yesterday... much fun and much mess ensued... hahaha!

Great photos. I love the pup sitting on its own...the eyes looked 'wistful'.

Dumb question, but how did a Dingo get to the mother? Was it roaming free or owned by someone who let it stray?

They are from Tennant Creek... apparently the female cattle dog decided to run off and find herself some rough trade while in heat... *sigh*

T.