Yoghurt

Walter

Dash

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm thinking about memorable dog names I've know in various contexts -

Spud (boxer) and his sister Mash (bitsa)

Bruin (handsome brown standard poodle)

Donkers (!! Quinn's litter bro, the couple got him and another unrelated pup at the same time, she named one Dexter, he named Donkers :laugh: )

Cleo and Kylie (call names of two of Quinn's litter sisters)

Olive (known a couple)

Hamish (my best friend's Iggy)

Kean (kee-ahn) and Roya (two lovely dog park dogs)

Biggy (tiny Chi x Dachsie)

Shayle (dog park puppy friend)

Sneezy (my foster baby who was born in the shelter and was named as one of the 7 dwarves, wasn't meant to stick but her owners kept it)

I already mentioned Tupug :laugh:

And (best for last) Meatwad ( a super cute Frenchy puppy in one of my classes :love: )

Working and competing with dogs for the last 10 years means I have heard loads of great names, but one that really stuck out for me was a dog I saw for the first time at a conformation show.... A tall, solid black male great dane named Adamus :love:

I have a list of dog names, but I don't like to share :p

One of the people who adopted a rescue pug from me, named him Barry. I loved it. :laugh:

A member of our family owns a chocolate lab called Barry. They live on a hobby farm & the property next door owns a huge stud bull named Bruce.

My 9-year-plans to have two pugs when she grows up who she will name Gnocchi and Babaganoush.

Names I love for my future Boxer or Dalmatian girl are Delilah, Clover or Coco. I also idly dream about a husky named Quinn so I could sing the Bob Dylan song to him.

My 9-year-plans to have two pugs when she grows up who she will name Gnocchi and Babaganoush.

Names I love for my future Boxer or Dalmatian girl are Delilah, Clover or Coco. I also idly dream about a husky named Quinn so I could sing the Bob Dylan song to him.

You dont mean the Mighty Quinn by Manfred Mann do you?

You dont mean the Mighty Quinn by Manfred Mann do you?

Well, Bob Dylan wrote it and has released a recording of it, so that's the one I think of even though I know it was also released by Manfred Man. My dad is a big Dylan fan