Dog Breed Chart Help

Jack_E

I know. My cat was in renal failure. I thought she had a bad tooth but we put her down after the tests. The vet did say older animals can keep each other going, so the loss of my rising 14 year old staffy no doubt didn't help. It was harsh. The staffy had subcutaneous mast cell tumor that finally took off and took two months to kill him. His wonderful physio saw him the day before he was getting PTS and was in tears with me. Very kindly didn't charge for the visit, which I didn't expect. 1st Dec dog needed to be PTS, 29th Dec cat went to vet and never came back. Following 10th Sept my 19 year old horse had an horrific paddock accident and had to be PTS as well. All 3 gone in 9 months, coincidentally when I was on holidays. Current batch of pets don't want me to take leave for some strange reason!

alsatian shepalute? puleeze.......

That's why I put it as N/A as I realised it was basically a mutt. You can look it up though, there's plenty of info on it. It's often also called the American Alsatian and they are trying to breed it to recreate a domesticated version of the extinct dire wolf