Forget It.

*kirty*

Sending you kisses�. Love the comments� typical from some�

Know the feeling

Yep, been there got the t-shirt too.

Thanks for the bullying guys. No value add to the thread but plenty of boots stuck in.

Oh the irony - it seems some are safe targets but others are fair game.

I apologised for causing offence. Seems that the DOL police have decided that they must serve up their version of justice.

You win. I am leaving. There is clearly no place for people expressing concern about dogs anymore lest they be singled out for passive aggressive bullying. What a shadow of a forum this place now is.

12 years of membership and hounded out by a few people who want to say it it all goes down here. Forget it indeed.

Edited by Haredown Whippets

:( Sorry to see you go HW, your contributions are always valid.

I thought the comments were poor form especially as you had been back and deleted your comments.

Likewise, plus she apologised.

If you post for advice, advice is what you get. If you want affirmation, just say so and we all know what to do then.

We say it all the time to new members who feel upset with comments they've received on the forum, you have to take what works for you and let go of what doesn't, people are always going to disagree with each other.

And this is stuff we all care deeply about, sometimes things are going to get heated.

I think it's a shame for any long term member to feel they have to leave because of what others have said, but having said that of course if any member isn't getting more good than bad out of it then stepping away is probably a good idea.

Know the feeling

Thanks for the bullying guys. No value add to the thread but plenty of boots stuck in.

Oh the irony - it seems some are safe targets but others are fair game.

I apologised for causing offence. Seems that the DOL police have decided that they must serve up their version of justice.

You win. I am leaving. There is clearly no place for people expressing concern about dogs anymore lest they be singled out for passive aggressive bullying. What a shadow of a forum this place now is.

12 years of membership and hounded out by a few people who want to say it it all goes down here. Forget it indeed.

Please don't go. I do value your knowledgeable posts. I know I don't post any more because I am too scared (which is my issue) but I do read and I always read your posts and I thought your posts in this thread were useful.

Edited by sarspididious

ohhhhh--- HW - don't leave . I love your insight and wisdom .You are so often the voice of reason . I do feel semantics got in the way in this thread .. Both you and Kirty are well respected and appreciated by me , and it was a shame things got a tad uncomfortable.

It happens ...as most folks here know full well .

For goodness sakes , folks .. HW has helped SO many on here , and is a very experienced person . perhaps take a look back over the years?

Kirty .. so sorry the thread turned into a pack snarling event :(:hug:

Know the feeling

Very disappointed to see you join in this silliness, Little Gifts.

Be disappointed. I have my reasons for saying that too and apologies don't mean much when the same thing happens over and over.

Edited by Little Gifts

Hell no!

I know we've had run-ins but seriously, your input and experience is valuable especially these days and I always read it. Don't be another one who takes their knowledge away.

Kirty, there's not enough rescuers on here as it is. A wonky thread is upsetting, I totally understand but the same goes. Keep it up.

I didn't ask for advice. I asked for thoughts on why she was doing that. Seriously, how long have I been on this god damn forum? Do you think I would sit there and let Jolie harass Sprite? This has nothing to do with rescue. This is people wanting to jump to conclusions and belittle other people. I should have said "constantly TRYING" to hump her.

As I think others have said its dominance thing, my mum desexed her two girls because she hated seeing it. tried to tell her she was wasting her money. and being pensioner she was awfully short of the folding stuff.

well they lived another ten years for her to have to put up with them "doing" it ... snigger

told u so wasnt an option she had frighting aim

Edited by asal

Hell no!

I know we've had run-ins but seriously, your input and experience is valuable especially these days and I always read it. Don't be another one who takes their knowledge away.

Kirty, there's not enough rescuers on here as it is. A wonky thread is upsetting, I totally understand but the same goes. Keep it up.

Yes????

Jonah will hump some dogs and they never do anything back other dogs will also hump the same dog, I think they can pick "submissive" up. a dog tried to hump him once and he saw it off in no uncertain fashion same as if they put a paw on his back.