Mac, Penny And Daisy: Goodbye My Friends

Boronia

Oh Boronia, how absolutely devastating that Mac has gone to join his beautiful Girls. I am so very very sorry that your house is so quiet now. May your heart and your mind be filled with nothing but uplifting memories of the three musketeers, until it is time to hear the pitter patter of little Westie feet again. :cry:

God, I can't believe you've lost your beloved babes all at the same - what a terrible, horrible, unthinkable shock it must be for you; to lose one and then another only a couple of days apart.

Words are just not enough in times like these.

All I can say, is that they all looked very much loved and were lucky to have found you. :heart:

Look after yourself. Special hugs from all of us. :grouphug:

Thank you everyone for your kind words, and, yes, it is quiet though there is new-dog Saffy's paw-noise now.

She is helping fill the void.

My friend stayed with us last winter and took these photos, he sent them to us when he found out that the little guys had passed away.

Sad photos for me but I still love looking at them.

Hoping for a treat and snuggling in their blankies

PMD%201_zpszfemqvxx.jpg

PMD2_zpsybszblxl.jpg

PMD3_zpsjhvo8lk1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohhhhhh Boronia - I just came across this terribly sad news. I'm so sorry to hear of Penny, Mac and Daisy's passing. Gosh and all so soon of each other. Brings tears to my eyes. :cry:

They sure had good years with you - what a fabulous age they all lived to. I still have my little Riley, who is 15 now but I lost Winston a few weeks after he turned 13.

Bless you Boronia for taking Penny, Mac and Daisy into your home and giving them a great life - you have a heart of gold.

Boronia I only just saw this, what lovely dogs and what a joyous full life they had with you. How sad that Penny and Mac's first human parents died in a car accident, but then so wonderful that you gave them a home keeping them together. Losing three so close together leaving for the rainbow bridge must have left a significant hole at your place and in your heart.... each one so precious and gorgeous. The photos you shared are beautiful. Sending much love.