Black Hawk

Apparently yes to all your questions. For how long it is all sourced in Aus I don't know, it has gone up in price.

Personally I've fed a combo of meals for mutts and the black hawk lamb. The small bags of the lamb seem to be the same quality to me and max has always favoured it over other foods. He eats his meals for mutts but has always been really enthusiastic about the black hawk and that hasn't stopped.

Haven't seen a change. I get big bags .. at the moment, Chicken and Rice and Fish and Potato. My dogs are very happy with both and do well on the food. (Had to switch them for a couple of weeks when I was travelling on the mainland recently .. they liked the food I used instead (think it was VIP Grain Free) but they both lost weight on that one, and my boy needed his anal glands expressed after we got home .. vet thought the food change might have contributed.)

FWIW, my cats like and seem to do well on BH cat food too.

I also haven't noticed a change in it and am generally happy with the quality of it.

Having said that, my Aussie Shepherd's coat isn't as nice as I'd like so I think I might try him on Meals for Mutts just to see if anything changes.

Also thought I'd mention that I have found the cat food isn't as great as it used to be. Or at least It stopped agreeing with my cats. I have switched all 3 of my cats off their food onto Meals for Meows and raw.

Edited by maddogdodge