Dog Escapes Continually

BarbedWire

I managed to build this pen that keeps my pet foxes securely contained... and it's been inspected and passed as secure... not really that hard... took me about 4 days on my own...

... and foxes are MUCH better escape artists than dogs!

post-23772-0-77884300-1474534580_thumb.jpg

T.

Yup. That's what I'd expect. Not some fluff piece in the paper.

Isn't there a certain amount of time before you can rehome a nuisance order dog? I swear I had to wait 6 months to rehome a silky with an order on him. (He would escape his home when his two very large mates would push the palings out so all three were declared nuisance)

I managed to build this pen that keeps my pet foxes securely contained... and it's been inspected and passed as secure... not really that hard... took me about 4 days on my own...

... and foxes are MUCH better escape artists than dogs!

post-23772-0-77884300-1474534580_thumb.jpg

T.

Yep. He deserves the fines. Idiot.

My council rangers won't come out unless the member of public calling has already contained the dog for them...

Same in Vic, and has been the case for many years. It pre-dates OHS concerns. Call-outs were refused because dogs would usually be long-gone when Ranger arrived so considered a waste of time and money (making endless trips for no dogs still there, or uncatchable).

My council rangers won't come out unless the member of public calling has already contained the dog for them...

Same in Vic, and has been the case for many years. It pre-dates OHS concerns. Call-outs were refused because dogs would usually be long-gone when Ranger arrived so considered a waste of time and money (making endless trips for no dogs still there, or uncatchable).

Honestly, is a fair point. In over five years of going out to calls of uncontained dogs running loose I've been able to find the dog once. They travel such a long distance in a short amount of time.

4 grand would buy a very nice secure run with a concrete floor and someone to install it too.

I'm surprised that nobody on council has sent him the specifications for a secure dog run.

Taller ladders (disguised as fences) are not going to do it for this dog.

It would be a brilliant agility dog. Not scared of heights at all.