Qld Police Catch Escapee

mita

Did you notice they didn't tell his owner to phone the vet's where they checked his microchip, but to phone the police station. Do you reckon they're holding on to their new pal until his owner collects him?

He looks in great condition so will be missed by someone. It's school holidays & sometimes people go away & leave a neighbour or someone to come feed their dog. Notorious time for dogs going walkabout. Just might be the case.

But I think those slurped police officers will keep him in their radar (!) until he's safe.

Few years back I was leaving our vets at Everton Park, when a police car drove in, with a lovely, grinning yellow Labrador in the back seat. He'd been found wandering along busy Stafford Road. They'd come to check for his microchip.

Their facebook page says "Happy ending to our "tail " ..... Theo has been reunited with his family. Our police officer is still waiting to be homed but unfortunately this is not a dating site.

Good news for Theo! I love Qld Police Facebook page.... they have a wicked sense of humour. :) Like this bit they added...a poster was talking about the officer:

Jen Davenport: Eye candy wish they all looked like him.

Queensland Police Service: No need to wish Jen, most black Labradors do look like him.

Edited by mita

Their facebook page says "Happy ending to our "tail " ..... Theo has been reunited with his family. Our police officer is still waiting to be homed but unfortunately this is not a dating site.

Good news for Theo! I love Qld Police Facebook page.... they have a wicked sense of humour. :) Like this bit they added...a poster was talking about the officer:

Jen Davenport: Eye candy wish they all looked like him.

Queensland Police Service: No need to wish Jen, most black Labradors do look like him.

Oh great result for Theo!

I do enjoy the Queensland Police media team's sense of humour, this time is no exception!