Happy Person :)

persephone

A very special visitor :) A 7 mth old BRIARD , with the sweetest temperament , and softest coat ( which is a burr magnet ) ...Oh - he was here with his very very proud and loving owners , and apparently has an impressive family background , and lovely sire & dam . What a pleasure !

Mind you , I am so thankful he is a sweetie , as within 5 minutes of him arriving , he found a chop bone someone else has thrown away (grrr) , and had a piece very well lodged across between top molars . My first contact with him was to grab his muzzle ,and throw a hand into his mouth ! I did think there may be a vet visit needed ... the darn thing was wedged SO tight ..but luckily he didn't wriggle, and I eventually flicked it out!

My visitor of the week!

14705605_10154093541969007_3885719832111036610_n.jpg?oh=7a3a1c05bb04fe1b643fc11e517e564e&oe=5869FC15

I have never owned one , and only met a couple - but they strike me as solid, sweet and pretty stable ..and just downright gorgeous ;)

This youngster- although he has his fears ( stairs and a couple of other things) settled here beautifully ... and impressed me by immediately settling when his owners sat down for a chat or a coffee .he just lay down and snoozed .

He has a BIG bark for a youngster .. when I approached him behind a closed door but then immediately was friendly ...

I guess as they were a shepherd/protection dog they needed to be calm and to think of stuff , and live in the moment ?

Anyhow ...this boy is off to a good start , and whoever his breeder is gave the owners lots of very sound info and advice :)