A Few Pics With My New Gear

Canisbellum

Thanks, I am that Canon lens in particular is a gem it focuses like lightning and on anything. I have a series of 6 or 7 pics of a gull flying past me pretty quickly maybe 20m away against a overcast sky and every picture is in focus and razor sharp. None of my other lenses can touch that.

Edited by Canetoad

Thanks, I am that Canon lens in particular is a gem it focuses like lightning and on anything. I have a series of 6 or 7 pics of a gull flying past me pretty quickly maybe 20m away against a overcast sky and every picture is in focus and razor sharp. None of my other lenses can touch that.

Sounds like a beauty then CT. thumbsup1.gif

It's a wreck on CY O Connor beach near the old power station in Perth. I only realised that it was a ship figure head when I looked at the photos. It just looks like a pole or something with the naked eyeNot sure if you can see that but the bird is actually sitting on a horses head which looks like it's grasping for breath above the water.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Wyola

Edited by Canetoad

It's a wreck on CY O Connor beach near the old power station in Perth. I only realised that it was a ship figure head when I looked at the photos. It just looks like a pole or something with the naked eyeNot sure if you can see that but the bird is actually sitting on a horses head which looks like it's grasping for breath above the water.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Wyola

Yes i noticed this after a second look!

Its really cool :)

Great shots!