Introducing George

MadWoofter

Gorgeous drooly George! Keep the water dishes outdoors, they manage to get as much in the outside (to drip everywhere) as they do on the inside!laugh.gif

Congratulations to George for finding you and to you for being honoured with him! He is a handsome boy for sure!

I love that Perse :) :)

Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone.

Apparently George has only ever been a yard dog. I think he's adapting to his new living conditions :rofl:

post-10870-0-58222700-1477118085_thumb.jpg

RuralPug, thankfully he's not particularly drooly, but I have a heap of hand towels on hand in case :)

Edited by MadWoofter

A few weeks ago I put a post on my Facebook page - a bit of a call to the universe kind of thing, and followed it up by starting the "I want" post here on DOL. I asked the universe to send me a "male Bullmastiff, somewhere about 4-5 years old that's a rescue and needs a forever home."

Well the world works in mysterious ways !! Let me introduce you to Gorgeous George.

George is a Bullmastiff, desexed male, who is 5 years old and due to unfortunate circumstances this much-loved pet needed a forever home. Today he flew all the way from Townsville to Sydney and has come to live with me :)

He is showing signs of an awesome character, is absolutely stunning, and has a great grin :)

post-10870-0-25352600-1477043121_thumb.jpg

In that case... I would like $1M :D

And a puppy for agility :D

He is gorgeous! Congratulations!