For Piddles The Pup

moosmum

Poor pup - he deserved to die of a ripe old age - not a bloody snake.

Perrys mum, yes he did. I had a very hard time trying not to blame the little Pom cross for her habit of taking on what she never would alone, knowing he was there to back her up but getting in the way of his normal efficiency too.

Fm, I do. :cry: His love and trust for me in particular was such a powerful thing. His protectiveness very visible to any one who came. He warned me when a stranger with a tommohawk turned up at dusk and showed then he would do more than just put himself between us and a human threat, if he sensed it might be more. He showed that it didn't matter if a threat might be from some one he knew, or was friendly with the day he sat a 6 ft 10 man down again for leaping up to follow me from one room to another after I'd told him to wait there ( and settled instantly when the man sat back down and we told him 'not on'.) He was like having a professional body guard. If hunters were here, guns had to be pointed down at all times.

I miss him pushing me around on my computer chair for his ear rubs, pure love in his eyes and his goofy toothy 'smile'.

Thanks all.

Edited by moosmum