Dog Runs

Bushriver

I have chainmesh dog runs. Attached on all four sides around a frame. Cheaper but more fiddly. If I did it again I would use weldmesh as it can't be bent or squished as easily.

I'm the same. I bought a chainmesh dog run from Vebopet. If I did it again I would use weldmesh panels. Easier to pull apart, move and store too.

Guest crazydoglady99

I bought one from petpanels.com.au - for my chickens actually haha.

I wish they were slightly easier to put together - there's a 2 fork prong that joins the top and bottom of each panel, its a 2 person job. They are very solid, galvanized steel. There's a plethora of different size runs/pieces you can buy, gates etc.

Shane - who owns the business has greyhounds, he is super helpful and really easy to chat to. Came fast by courier. I compared them to the bunnings panels - I'm pretty sure they worked out roughly the same price.

I have chainmesh dog runs. Attached on all four sides around a frame. Cheaper but more fiddly. If I did it again I would use weldmesh as it can't be bent or squished as easily.

I'm the same. I bought a chainmesh dog run from Vebopet. If I did it again I would use weldmesh panels. Easier to pull apart, move and store too.

Ours were my design and built here so not panels. The xhainmesh was very tightly stretched and wired on. But I would still go weldmesh after building our boarding kennels with weldmesh

Husband runs a fencing company... and I run a boarding kennel. We started out with chain mesh as it is cheaper and allowed us to have large paddocks at an affordable price... Initially everything was chain mesh, Pens of 10m x 2m and 4 paddocks 40m x 10m.

However we have just revamped the kennel block and have replaced the chain mesh on the outside pens with welded panels. However I will say the chain mesh lasted 12 years with various sized and temperaments of dogs.... which is very different to housing your own dogs which will put much less stress onto the fencing. So you might want to consider the costing if you are just looking for your own dogs.

Just wondering if they are good quality? They are the cheapest I have found so far for the type I'm looking for. I would be making a 3hr trip to Perth to pick them up so it would be nice to know they are as they appear on their website.