Can I Please See Those Fit Dogs!

Hi everyone!

I would love if people posted photos of their fit or active or working dogs any sport (action poses highly loved!) As there is nothing more I love seeing than a fit dog and an active dog! It could be any photo that shows off your dogs athletisim! Or even just a really stunning lean dog!

Looking forward to your responses!

(sorry if the thread has been done before)

Misconceived_paws ????

Gorgeous dogs Jonah and Jesse. What a shame there hasn't been more replies to this thread? I'm hoping it's because of a lack of interest not a lack of fit active dogs! Come on where are all those sport dogs hiding!? Herders, protection dogs, flyball champs, agility runners , dock divers WHERE YOU AT! ????

.... Come on where are all those sport dogs hiding!? ...

Mostly on the event photographers' websites, they're the only ones with free time on the day for photos (many exceptions of course). And it's a hassle for owners to get around copyright to put bought images on-line. Dogs like Canetoad's who are truly fit as part of their lifestyle (as opposed to just a daily walk or two) aren't that common. Spotted Devil has great shots of the dogs working in the field. Mine are old doggies and can just meander in the back yard in fair weather - but back in the day:-

DSC_3844-1.jpg

Frodo's flying days are over, - at 16+ he's still a joy to have around.

I have Deniki, who trains in agility and dabbles in flyball training.

post-42249-0-09091600-1481243083_thumb.jpg

Kokoda- who did do agility but is now just an active petHenry, old and lazy. And a bit fat at the moment :(

And currently live with my sister and her dog, Harley. Who is an active pet who I do a bit of agility training with :) I want to take him lure coursing as I think he'd be incredible. He's so fast. post-42249-0-78171300-1481243203_thumb.jpg