If Only I Needed A New Soft Crate!

RuralPug

I was taken to Cheap As Chips today. New store has recently opened in Ballarat so we went for a sticky beak and OH wanted the office chair on special.

I tried soooo hard to convince myself that I need another soft crate when I saw the catalogue, especially because of the pull out "run" on the side - that would be magic in the shade on a hot day at sports or something.

Unfortunately I hardly ever use the ones I already have so couldn't justify it, even though it is about 30% off this week. Might be just as well that my car is at the mechanics for a week, or I might not be able to stop myself LOL. If K9 Pro did one with a pull out verandah like this one I definitely could not stop myself!!laugh.gif

Sharing in case anyone is interested.

Only one size crate, sorry it is 91 x 63 x 63cm. Oh and I did check out that round dog bed - cover zips off for easy washing and the packing is firm but snuggly. No idea how long it would stay that way, though. Good size at 70cm diameter,

post-21294-0-95817400-1481356684_thumb.png

I first saw that about 2 weeks after I bought 2 brand new 1s at Aldi, which I have only just used for the first time today about 3 months after buying them so definitely can't justify it. But i often stop and look at it if I am in there.

I first saw that about 2 weeks after I bought 2 brand new 1s at Aldi, which I have only just used for the first time today about 3 months after buying them so definitely can't justify it. But i often stop and look at it if I am in there.

May I ask how much Aldi ones cost? Those other ones look like a good deal but we don't have that shop near us.

May I ask how much Aldi ones cost? Those other ones look like a good deal but we don't have that shop near us.

I can't recall, but just a heads up that they were a special buy item back in October so if sold out you may need to wait a while before they are restocked.

I think the Aldi 1s were $60 each. Quality on them is excellent. Much much better than my previous soft crates. But yes, a special buy item so who knows when they will be in stock next. They only had 1 size at the time too - luckily for me it was perfect BC size.