Any Dolers In Jerilderie?

juice

This is a long shot, but worth a try i thought.

I have wanted a staggy type pup for years, but they never appear in Sydney.

After losing Ozz last month i have been thinking of getting one even more and i have seen a litter on gumtree, half wolfy half deery, lovely looking brindle scruffy munchkins, but i am reluctant to go any further without someone taking a peak in person at them.

I have a neighbour who has a property near Armidale, not sure where , her hubby is there most of the time but thought he would be home for xmas so was going to ask if he might like a passenger if they turned out to be ok.

As im typing i am thinking WTF are you doing, stupid idea, but it might be fate :laugh:

Edited by juice

I have seen a few litters in vic , but they are always really remote spots I wouldn't get transport from .

I saw a fair few older ones in rescue a few years ago but non since I have been looking or won't do interstate adoption .

I want a male , scruffy , stag rather than bull Arab build and good with other dogs .

If you spot anything that would be lovely . ????

I have seen a few litters in vic , but they are always really remote spots I wouldn't get transport from .

I saw a fair few older ones in rescue a few years ago but non since I have been looking or won't do interstate adoption .

I want a male , scruffy , stag rather than bull Arab build and good with other dogs .

If you spot anything that would be lovely . ????

Yup. I see them all the time. Of course, now that I'm actively looking for someone there won't be any! laugh.gif

I can always assist with transport from Central, Western and North Western Vic to the Hume Highway near Melbourne to meet a transporter. :)

There are a few listed on petrescue as stags, but they are just scruffy mutts, or female .

I am after a real stag, sighthound looking ,scruffy.

I saw lots when i didn't have room!

And thankyou for the offer to help RP. :thumbsup:

Edited by juice

There are a few listed on petrescue as stags, but they are just scruffy mutts, or female .

I am after a real stag, sighthound looking ,scruffy.

I saw lots when i didn't have room!

And thankyou for the offer to help RP. :thumbsup:

I guess what you mean by a real Staghound is a Wolfhound or Deerhound crossed with a Greyhound ? that's what i see as a Staghound although Staghound is a name given to many Greyhound wolfhound or Deerhound crosses.What the crosses are could be anything.

Yes i saw him, stunning, but he has already started to hunt. I wanted either a pup that is too soft to hunt or a young dog at the pound for the same reason. A proven hunter i'm not up for. But he is the look i am after.

The ad for pups has been removed , so will keep looking.

Edited by juice