Urgent: Looking For A Westie Breeder Who Has Sold A Pup To Wa

Boronia

this is from West Highland White Terrier Club Qld's facebook page

may someone knows

send me a message if you do know

West Highland White Terrier Club of QLD

Westie besties - urgent help needed!!!! Are you, or do you know a Westie breeder? We are looking to find the breeder who has sold a puppy to a WA couple with the initials P & I and the 6 letter surname starting with S. (I have deleted the couple's name for privacy)

This couple were awaiting the delivery of a Westie pup but no one knows which kennel it was coming from?!

Tragically they were involved in a traffic accident near Albany and have been hospitalised with serious injuries.

Their daughter thinks that even with her help they will be unable to raise a puppy at the moment. She needs to contact the breeder urgently to let them know not to send the furry baby

Any help appreciated!

Edited by Boronia

as I just said on FB no breeder worth their salt would send a pup by plane to a new owner without being in close contact with a new owner. And I mean like in 12 hours before the plane was to leave.

Yes, that's what I thought as well Rebanne but maybe it's not a good breeder...either way you would think that they would phone and say stuff like "are you all good for the pick-up tomorrow" and not send the pup if there is no answer.

I don't know the circumstances at all but posted here in the hope that someone may know of a Westie breeder who is going to send a pup to WA and that the pup doesn't have a not-needed return trip.

There does sound to be some urgency though.

Edited by Boronia

As the FB Qld Westie Club says...any breeder will keep in touch with the new owners and if they can't contact them they won't send the pup. They are endeavouring to find the breeder but reckon that breeder-common-sense will prevail.

Anyway...I'll update when there is an outcome

Just found this on Facebook.

Sylvia Joyner to WA DOG SHOW EXHIBITORS UNITED

1 hr · Re all posts for Westie breeders' alert - Albany accident, puppy etc.

His daughter has told me this morning: they still can't find out anything about a puppy purchase, however his wife is firm that there was no puppy planned or otherwise. Sadly they feel this is a side effect of head trauma.

So I think we can all relax!