Puppy Photos

Paul777

Well, I've tried all of the suggestions to no avail (yep, a complete computer dummy)

Photobucket led to a 'Driver update' that costs $$$$$

So thanks for all the suggestions but I'll wait for my mate who set up my lap-top to come back from holidays, then there'll be a flood of puppy photos.

Gee, he's grown quickly. He's already reached the gangly stage.

Ok, I now have my photos on my laptop.

Could somebody be so kind to give me instructions how to attach a pic?

I've opened my file, dragged a pic to "choose files" at bottom of page & when I release I get a note appear saying "can only download 1,023gb" or something like that. But it's only one pic highlighted in blue & dragged.

What am I doing wrong?

4 minutes ago, Paul777 said:

Ok, I now have my photos on my laptop.

Could somebody be so kind to give me instructions how to attach a pic?

I've opened my file, dragged a pic to "choose files" at bottom of page & when I release I get a note appear saying "can only download 1,023gb" or something like that. But it's only one pic highlighted in blue & dragged.

What am I doing wrong?

It sounds like the pic is too big Paul. You are getting close now!

You could open it in the Microsoft program 'Paint' which comes with Microsoft systems and reduce the pic size with that. I'm sure there are many ways to do it but that's the one I find easiest for me.

Thank-you tdieridx & shirra.

Naturally I agree with you both.

And he's a real little character. Just starting to find his voice now.

He's grown so quickly. I'll try to post a couple of recent shots.

Not sure why I can attach some pics but not others. I think pics that I've cropped seem to be the ones that are accepted.

Beautiful baby boy, sadly my son who lives in Sydney lost his two within a matter of three weeks, one last December and the other just a week ago, aged 7 and 9, he like you will get another when the time is right.

Maybe move these beautiful photos of your baby to the photo thread otherwise a lot of people will not get the pleasure of seeing him.

He certainly does not look like a puppy problem.:laugh:

Jackson and Maya both deceased Dec 2016 and Jan 2017.JPG

2 hours ago, Mjosa said:

Beautiful baby boy, sadly my son who lives in Sydney lost his two within a matter of three weeks, one last December and the other just a week ago, aged 7 and 9, he like you will get another when the time is right.

Maybe move these beautiful photos of your baby to the photo thread otherwise a lot of people will not get the pleasure of seeing him.

He certainly does not look like a puppy problem.:laugh:

Jackson and Maya both deceased Dec 2016 and Jan 2017.JPG

How terrible, they're beautiful!

Did one pass from fretting for the other, if it's not too raw to discuss? If so, I understand.

When I was a Funeral Director, we often held the funeral of one old married person & within months, we'd hold another for the widow/widower. Every single time the latter funeral would be light & almost cheerful because the long married couple had been reunited.

When I lost my beautiful 14yo boy more than 7 years ago I 'knew' that I could never replace him. Never ever nuh-uh, no way.

Very long story short, he came on one of his many night visits to my dreams & told me it was time to get a new mate.

Although I was looking for an 18 month old, I ended up with 8 week old Zagan. I firmly believe that my boy guided me to him.

Your son will know when the times right. I'd be feeling real empty & a bit lost in his shoes.

Now that I've finally got the pics, moving them to puppy photos is a good idea. How do I do that?

Mjosa - "He certainly doesn't look like a puppy problem."

I'm not sure if it's pure stubbornness or not but he's definitely got selective hearing. Rather than saying the same command repeatedly, I've learnt to say it once & then we have a stare out while he's deciding, the little bugger. Roughly 4 times out of 5, he'll eventually 'sit' or 'drop' after up to 10 seconds. A cough often prompts him, lol.

It's my first pup in a very long time. In my youth I was a bit hard on pups & expected more than maybe what's reasonable. Never abusive but demanded 100% obedience once I knew that they understood a command.  I've changed since my youth & am trying to be more patient with Zagan.

He is responding well though. He sits, drops, 'leaves it' & pees on command most of the time. He performs K9Pros 'Triangle of Temptation' extremely well (amazing what a bowl full of tucker does for motivation) Recall depends on his mood &/or distraction. Not bad for 14 weeks old. So you're correct, not really a problem :  )