52/2017

Scottsmum

6 hours ago, Scottsmum said:

@Roova - Are they friend or foe?

Also I need a new SD card for my phone - it's full of photos of Scottie  -  so I kind of, somewhat, feel your pain!

I'm not sure actually.  If they met away from the fence line I'd like to think they'd be friends but they do yell at each other at times lol

• Like 1

Perse great photo!! Sometimes I feel a little sorry for the sheep when I see their head back back on themselves like that.  Obviously they bounce up and run away quickly when done so it can't be too bad.

Denali, how happy are your guys!!! Their little faces look like they're beside themselves lol

28 minutes ago, BDJ said:

the sunsets were lovely this week - this was Thursday night at Brighton Jetty

26uxy.jpg

I went down to semaphore a couple of night this week after work. Lovely evenings. I got a couple of nice pictures. Yours is a beauty. 

Week 5 

Technical - 10 shots

Take ten different shots of the same subject using different angle, distance and focal length. Pick your favourite shot. I had a couple of days away camping this week. Found a stick structure that someone had built on Fingal Head Beach. I liked the close up shots the best, this was my pick.IMG_20170204_160937_803.jpg

• Like 5