52/2017

Scottsmum

They're still changing but along the same lines. Daisy has become like velcro. She wants to sit on your lap and sleep on you when it's nap time. Obi is still ADHD and and likes a quick cuddle, but he's always more interested in playing. He's the first to wake and the last of wind down. He's go, go, go. I'm so in love with these two! ❤ 

They're tiny too. They look big in the pic but being a petite breed, they're still quite small. I love watching them slink around the house. When you first come home or when they first wake up, they roll over in front of you again and again, wanting tickles on their bellies. They purr non-stop. Daisy is vocal but Obi not as much. 

• Like 3

Week 9 

This week's challenge definitely took me outside my comfort zone.

Still Life

Not something I am used to doing at all but I actually really love what I ended up with. I love how this challenge is making me try out new things. 

FB_IMG_1488079074011.thumb.jpg.a68ea2ab9afd5b555e0bbd530413054d.jpg

• Like 4

What the teekay.  That is amazing!!

Canetoad, I love the photo of the gorgeous oldie with his human.  Just lovely.

Mine is a sunset the other night from the top of my driveway.  It was incredible how the light shifted in minutes and it just faded away to nothing before my eyes.

wk7..jpg

Edited by Roova
  • Like 2

Week 8 
One of my shoots from Barkarica
This little guy, Coco Chanel,  was the happiest dog in the world- but wont have much longer on earth. 
His bone on his nose there is infected and is being eaten away, so his nose is completely open, covered only by mesh. 
His owner drives 1 hour each way three times a week to the vet keep him comfortable and have his gauze changed :( 

_MG_5785-Edit.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, persephone said:

@Scottsmum   wow ! :)

That's what I thought too! I was impressed. 

56 minutes ago, Roova said:

What in the?  That is the stuff of nightmares SM!!

LOL.

42 minutes ago, teekay said:

@Scottsmum  Eeeek, do you know what's in there?

Nope - and I sure didn't ask. ...  Actually a friend took a similar photo this week. It's possible it could be a Nursery Spider web... http://www.terrain.net.nz/friends-of-te-henui-group/spiders/nursery-spider.html but that's just a guess. 

• Like 1

My photo this week is a cute little fairy-wren I saw on a walk with Poppy.

There were loads of them but they were flitting here and there so quickly it was difficult to get a good shot!

fairy-wren.jpg

• Like 2