52/2017

Scottsmum

Week 9: 
This was on my way back from Costa Rica. I had a layover in Miami of about 4 hours- not a huge amount of time. So I headed to Wynwood- http://www.wynwoodmiami.com/

It was a very run down industrial area, that has now been transformed into something completely new- street art on every building. Very hipster little shops, bars and cafes. And there was a food truck market - i had the best taco ever and an ice-cream sandwich :laugh:

17155603_10210878422950475_3064347172733

• Like 3

5 hours ago, denali said:

Week 10- 

This is a hummingbird from Monteverde, Costa Rica. 
Lots of places around there had hummingbird feeders, and so many would come visit! They are remarkable birds. 

20170221-_MG_7307.jpg

Wow! That purple! 

• Like 1

Another bird photo here too :) 

I was at Kangaroo Point in Brisbane today and had a visit from a young bush turkey.  When I ran out of banana he plopped down in front of me to sunbake in the 30+ degree heat.

bush turkey smaller.jpg

• Like 1

It's been a huge week here for us - busy time at work & uni - plus with the boy not being well walks are short & uninspired.  But...

We did go to the duck pond this week for a "walk" (we mainly sniffed poo & then Mummy carried Scottie back to the car). 

I could seriously watch ducks all day. I have fallen in love with them.

33389702635_2493411052_z.jpg

• Like 1

@Roova love your turkey! 
I have a little turkey family incl. babies that has moved in next to my work, they are so hideously adorable. 

@scottsmum i dont have a duck park anymore, but used to frequent one. I really could watch them all day. 
Ive loved them since i was a kid! 

Week 11- a bit of a shameless plug- After barkarica my confidence, and my skills, have improved, so 
I am going to try my hand at some professional pet photography. It is Tails of Time on facebook if anyone is interested in following along :)  

This is the first picture you will see :D 
33046180380_8a980f3439_z.jpg

• Like 5

23 hours ago, denali said:

@Roova love your turkey! 
I have a little turkey family incl. babies that has moved in next to my work, they are so hideously adorable. 

@scottsmum i dont have a duck park anymore, but used to frequent one. I really could watch them all day. 
Ive loved them since i was a kid! 

Week 11- a bit of a shameless plug- After barkarica my confidence, and my skills, have improved, so 
I am going to try my hand at some professional pet photography. It is Tails of Time on facebook if anyone is interested in following along :)  

This is the first picture you will see :D 

I can't find it on FB Denali. Can you post a link?

Ok so I'm really late with my week 10 image. I really struggled with this week's theme. Perspective and we were encouraged to use forced perspective. Using distance between objects to create illusion of size. Not overly happy with the outcone but very happy week 10 is behind me I also tried to go fur a grungy look which needs some work lol.

Week 10

FB_IMG_1489475448860.thumb.jpg.5d7fe3395c7429032bc4c19f653e3f9a.jpg

• Like 2