52/2017

Scottsmum

Little cuties SM!  Scottie has very healthy stealing habits lol

Gorgeous shot Teekay. Had you not said it was a lake I would have thought it was your backyard after all this rain :laugh:

• Like 1

We did ok here too.  Lost some branches off trees in the backyard and had to get in the roof to find a leak one night but nothing compared to other places.

My plants are pretty happy now we've had rain followed by sunshine.  My mint which seemed tiny not that long ago has boomed!  The grass needs a mow too but its still so squishy. 

mint.jpg

• Like 1

Cool photos!!  Love the planes, great shot.

Mine is from a walk Poppy and I took today.  The canal water was quite smooth so the reflections caught my eye. :)

emerald lakes 1.jpg

Edited by Roova

Week 14

Technical -panning.

I take lots of panning abstracts but I haven't ever tried to pan with a moving object. I wanted to try and get some surfers but I couldn't find any in the right position and the water is still so messy after ex cyclone Debbie so I settled for my daughter and Jenna on the beach. Not sharp by any means but using my creative license for this one :laugh:FB_IMG_1491641394184.thumb.jpg.6cf327b4824c6c3cb5649094f6342542.jpg

20170409_163108

Rosie*. Moved in when "dumb & dumber" the kittens from around the corner moved out a few months ago. Seems neighborhood cats think our yard is a free for all. They don't know we have a ferocious fox terrier just waiting to woof!

She's fascinated by what ever is over the fence. Either mice or sparrows/ finches. 

* I did a welfare check via the local Facebook group to make sure she hadn't been dumped & learnt her name.

Edited by Scottsmum

4 hours ago, Roova said:

Looks like she's living a cats dream life out there. Your view looks amazing! 

Apparently her doggy siblings give her hell which is why she spends her days away from home. Not sure our place is better. Mr. Man nearly got her yesterday!:eek:

But, she seems to enjoy her time there & yes, love the view, but the cows /dairy were particularly fragrant last night ;) 

22 minutes ago, Scottsmum said:

But, she seems to enjoy her time there & yes, love the view, but the cows /dairy were particularly fragrant last night ;) 

Maybe she enjoys that too. :laugh: 

Or are cats not interested in such smells like dogs are... I'm not a cat person haha.

Did Scottie think he landed in poo paradise 'cause I think Mal would. :rofl: 

3 hours ago, Papillon Kisses said:

Maybe she enjoys that too. :laugh: 

Or are cats not interested in such smells like dogs are... I'm not a cat person haha.

Did Scottie think he landed in poo paradise 'cause I think Mal would. :rofl: 

LOL. No idea what he thinks of the poo stench. 

3 hours ago, Roova said:

Wow nice capture! Cameras on phones are just getting better and better aren't they (and a lot easier to go on walks  with).  :)

Thanks,The worst is that quick snap looks better than any of the planned and composed shots I took with $7000 worth of proper camera

• Like 1

Just wow! What an incredible shot!! 

Mine is a bull ant nest  I nearly walked face first in to whilst doing some gardening this morning. Sooo close :o

Edited to say sorry I didn't realise the photo would be so huge!

20170416_120029_zpsakkzujjd.jpg

Edited by Roova
  • Like 3