52/2017

Scottsmum

I'm late with week 15.

The theme was Hard. 

I've been busy and couldn't think of much to do with 'hard'. Then.

As I mentioned in the dear thread, my youngest (12), was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes on Thursday. We've been in hospital since and while he was lying there in the bed it occurred to me, it doesn't get much harder than watching your little boy go through what he's having to these last few days. 

He's actually coping really well and is being an absolute star. :heart::heart::heart:

So this week is dedicated to him

FB_IMG_1492857210522.thumb.jpg.bed998c2fc9f8b6048602e3b31b3e21f.jpg

• Like 4

Found it. 

Week 15 was missing - so here it is.

Dogs say ... Bark?

I'm going to break the rules here. Sorry. Not sorry. 

This is the photo - he stole some bark from the garden. 

34233114685_88a0292fce_c.jpg

This is the outtake, which is so much more accurate.

So, Week 15, photo 2. 

34192668896_b20ea6668b_n.jpg

• Like 4

I'm getting in one day early (for me) this week. Im getting lazy and seem to only be using my phone! My Camellia bush is full of buds this year, I can't wait to see them all flower.

20170428_102809_zpszfm29lfy.jpg

Edited by Roova
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Week 19. We planted bulbs ages ago and mulched but the weeds have just taken over again. I was about to say to hubby we should just cover tg5e whole thing in weedmat & bark when this popped up... 

2017-05-08_08-16-21

• Like 3

Lovely photos everyone! Im late after a busy weekend but I found a nice park to walk the dog. I'll have to remember to go back when the lilies are flowering, they always add a lovely burst of colour.:) 

20170501_081704_zpsdqgnrwlw.jpg

• Like 3

@Scottsmum I'm so out of the loop on here. I didn't realise little Scotty had gone to the bridge. Hugs to you SM :grouphug:

@persephone That is a stunning silhouette image. I love it :love:

I'm getting further and further behind.  Maybe when things calm down at home and we get some semblance of normality back in our lives,  I will be able to pick up my camera again.

• Like 1

5/52 - one of my new chickens, only half-grown, fairly large breed.

A new (to me) breed of chooky.  Transylvanian Naked Neck (alternate name of Turken, also correct).  They are said to withstand hot drought conditions better than most breeds, as they can disperse heat from the head and neck, so less likely to collapse with heat stroke as happens with some breeds more than others.

P1040190A-M.jpg

• Like 3