52/2017

Scottsmum

33 minutes ago, teekay said:

.... Not the sharpest of shots but moving dogs in low light isn't the easiest lol. ....

Comment just reminded me of two I sidelined to delete - but here they are in the spirit of low light and me not thinking - calling these action blur is a cop out.

P1040226A-M.jpg 

P1040228A-M.jpg

They are funny little fellows, dust-bath like ponies, with a bit of Westie about them.

P1040178A-M.jpg

• Like 3

Ok I think I messed up my weeks somewhere so excuse if I'm double posting weeks. Trying to get back on track with the Dogwood challenge.

So the theme for  week 21 was 'Soft'

This is a pic of me and my son in our comfy soft slippers. I love the fact it's cold enough for us the wear them now :)FB_IMG_1496528423338.thumb.jpg.1bf1f78158e8ec5457564284a5a83a73.jpg

Edited by teekay
bloody phone auto correct Grrrrrrr
  • Like 4

Thanks Perse. They are sooooooooooo comfy and warm

Week 22 

Theme ' Geometric Shapes'

Outside my comfort zone again with this one but I've driven over this bridge a few times and have been fascinated by it.

If you were to look other other way the colors transition from red to yellow. It's really funky :laugh:

FB_IMG_1497744116277.thumb.jpg.18e7a28662357f1ceb29f71496556765.jpg

Edited by teekay
  • Like 4

On 2017-6-22 at 1:34 PM, persephone said:

@Scottsmum wow. is that near you ? 
PS : is it very wrong to imagine Wal & The Dog sliding down the hills in the mud  whenever I see images like this ? ;) 

@Canisbellum

Lol. Nope. Imagine Wal saving dog as much as you like.

And yep. Its where the dog walking group meets weekly. I still pop along :heart:

• Like 1

Nice pictures. :D

I wanna take pictures too, but I blew all my money on supplies for the incoming pup we're having haha.

Special blanket, dog tracker, some food for the mum, etc.

But really great pictures though :D

Edited by ParkourSharon