52/2017

Scottsmum

3 hours ago, PossumCorner said:

Yes, don't they.  This is rubbing salt in it for all the dolers who are crying out for somewhere to take their dogs for a good safe off-lead run.

I have the same problem in Brisbane,  So I shouldn't post pics next month when we go beach camping on Stradbroke island or in August when we start our Cape York trip?

• Like 1

Love the fit out of the back of your car   @Canisbellumand the view looks great!  How do the dogs go if they see wild kangaroos etc?

Your babies are SO cute @PossumCorner!  Are they eating much grass at the moment or is it more sniffing and tasting?

Edited by Roova
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Roova said:

Love the fit out of the back of your car   @Canisbellumand the view looks great!  How do the dogs go if they see wild kangaroos etc?

Your babies are SO cute @PossumCorner!  Are they eating much grass at the moment or is it more sniffing and tasting?

They used to chase them in WA and will try again but I can call Jesse off and Jonah will follow her unless he has a good view of them.

• Like 1

Dogwood challenge week 23

Technical - F8 Portrait

Find a way to isolate your subject without using a shallow depth of field.

I decided to get my wide angle lens out and get up close and personal with Luka

IMG_20170629_172153_944.thumb.jpg.56727c20d121364bab3b42488ecc3dc6.jpg :laugh:

Edited by teekay
  • Like 5

I'm on a roll with my Dogwood challenge, determined to catch up. 
Week 24
Artisitic- Green
This one was easy for me because I've had my eye on this fern we have in a pot out the front of our house for a while now. :)
Definitely green :)

IMG_20170701_102056_982.thumb.jpg.de2b319d0cc856c8e9b2781fb122d8d4.jpg

Edited by teekay
  • Like 5

Yep, I'm definitely catching up. Only a couple of weeks behind now :laugh:

Dogwood Challenge, week 25

Story - Toy Story

Tell a story about toys or with toys.

My son. Not too old to play with his cars :)FB_IMG_1498961701961.thumb.jpg.5731c3e29eb40d39633d309b8ff5aa0f.jpg

• Like 4

Loving the shots. 

I think June is / was officially a write off for me. I'm not getting out much between shitty weather and not being 100%. I'm missing my main subject and I've been pre-occupied with other things and work's been a bit feral.  I've also joined the gym (yuck) to help avoid the it's too cold / too wet / too yucky to go for a walk - funny they were never options with a bossy foxie to be walked! But it's far from appropriate or inspiring for photos. 

We'll see...  I'm content to remember June as a bit of a nothing month - but I do want to keep playing. 

*Oh - but on the plus side - I finally upgraded from a 4 gig SD card to 32 gig SD card for my phone - so that is one excuse out of the way. 

Edited by Scottsmum
  • Like 1

Love how friendly Mary is Perse. What are her favourite treats?

TK cute perspective! Is that one of those carpets with a racetrack on it?

Scottsmum hopefully you get your mojo back soon I enjoy your photos. Is there anything around the house you can take photos of?

Mine is some jumping Jack's in the morning sun with some wild nasturtiums peeking out behind. Somehow all my photos seem to be of plants, not sure how that happened?

pansies_zpsxgtdo7nf.jpg

Edited by Roova
  • Like 2

Oh.  @Roova - they're delightful.  & thanks :) You're too kind.  I did snap one this arvo - which I will post soon.  I'm sure there are things - I lined a bird up the other day - then the lil shit took off ....  ha ha ha.  I'll be back.  Just need to get out and about more. . 

Edited by Scottsmum

I'll call this 25.

Backyard fence wars continue.  Rosie "the fence cat" moved in and staked her territory after Scottie died.  But this boofer has been muscling his way in (I assume its a he) and bullying her. We don't see much of her now & I think its his fault.  I watched him from the window while I did the dishes this afternoon.  He went into stealth mode when I went out to try and grab a photo. 

35278689710_b2f95c1e95_c.jpg

• Like 2