52/2017

Scottsmum

38 minutes ago, Roova said:

I wonder if he's clawed his way to the top through the element of surprise? He's black and hard to see isn't he lol!

No. Just brute force I think hes a big cat by any measure & Rosie is a flake of a thing.  

I did laugh when he flattened himself out. 

SM love your photos.  Your biscuits look delicious, I wish I was biting in to one!  

How did you end up with such a huge slab of wood, are you going to be doing something special with it?  I took a guesstimate of rings and am going with 60-70+ years old?

I just got the dreaded email from photobucket so now testing out Flickr.  

Today I ended up at a Gold Coast mansion which is a holiday house for someone who lives in another country. The mansion is almost in Surfers on the canal with an infinity pool and two spare cars in the garage, one of which is a Ferrari!  The gentleman who owns said property is a professional gambler and might win 10 million for making the right type of bet!    

Spare car!

Edited by Roova
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, persephone said:

YUM ! 
no fair putting warm bikkie pics up  :P 

Sorry Perse. They're bad for you (and me) if that makes you feel better. 

And @Roova! Bloody hell!  Some people have way too much money!

• Like 1

Bloody hell CT - You live in paradise and I can't believe you manage to capture it on a freakin phone!

That spot is a 10 minute drive from my house and there is a sand bank that's exposed at low tide so you can walk to the island.

Only used my Galaxy S8 because my camera batteries were flat.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

'face of a feral' 

I'm glad, instead of a rifle that  I only had a camera with me at this meeting .... I think cats are amazingly beautiful .We gazed at each other for a long minute before the cat decided to stroll away. 

19905223_10154915748759007_6015737789640

• Like 2