52/2017

Scottsmum

CB those colours are just magnificent!

Not sure if its saturation levels or not but I often enjoy photo's my phone has taken over my big camera.

Perse I can't stop staring at that intense face, what a great photo!

Edited by Roova
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, persephone said:

'face of a feral' 

I'm glad, instead of a rifle that  I only had a camera with me at this meeting .... I think cats are amazingly beautiful .We gazed at each other for a long minute before the cat decided to stroll away. 

19905223_10154915748759007_6015737789640

What a stunner.  We'll just pretend he only eats introduced species.  OK.  

• Like 4

My photo this week is of a bubba pumpkin growing wild in my yard.  I let vines grow often but never get pumpkins growing.  Recently I noticed two different types of flowers on the plant so I wiggled my finger in both and ....I think I made a baby pumpkin!

baby pumpkin

• Like 5

The sky really turned it on for me this week. I had to pick a photo! (Will kerp the other up my sleeve in case). 

This was the result of a quick glimpse out of the spare room window at just the right time.

20170714_172046

• Like 6

The sky really turned it on for me this week. I had to pick a photo! (Will kerp the other up my sleeve in case). 

This was the result of a quick glimpse out of the spare room window at just the right time.

35814480051_18c6d40ae2_b.jpg  

Very nice

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My photo this week is of morning dew on nasturtium leaves.  When the sun hits the drops in the morning it looks like masses of tiny diamonds, I love it.  

nasturtium frost

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Roova said:

Looks early and cold!

yes to cold. 

Sadly - that's the driveway into work - so it would have been no earlier than 7.30 - probably just after 8. (not "early" in my books.)

6 hours ago, persephone said:

@Roova  Lovely :)

@Scottsmum   That is so pretty. I will get there one day ...... 

It is beautiful Perse. And I don't even live in the "beautifulliest" part. 

I must say my drive to work is usually very pretty but limited safe space to pull over 

• Like 1

That's a lovely photo!  I like how the corrugated iron bring out the colours in the pidgeon!  Are they the ones which clap their wings together when they take off?

Sticking with the animal theme, here's a local fly hanging around while I was taking photos :)

Sorry for how huge the photo is if you're on a computer. I'm using Flickr now that Photobucket is out of my reach.  Does anyone know how to make the photo display smaller without it going blurry?

35452170663_ddc540680d_h.jpgfly1 by Rachel Wallis, on Flickr

Edited by Roova
  • Like 2