52/2017

Scottsmum

3 hours ago, Zena's mum said:

Wow. What a gorgeous bird

Their bellies are quite a lovely red. Hope this works .  *not my image*

I'm just starting to really appreciate natives over here. They do seem a bit bland compared to our guys, but you just have to be more observant to appreciate them.  

Edited by Scottsmum
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scottsmum said:

Their bellies are quite a lovely red. Hope this works .

I'm just starting to really appreciate natives over here. They do seem a bit bland compared to our guys, but you just have to be more observant to appreciate them.  

It worked   :thumbsup:     And he is an amazing bird

• Like 2

Soft toy slaughter house sounds just about right. Missed photo opportunity- on going downstairs after their first night here it looked like a super snow storm. And I believe that any one who owns a dog and a stuffed toy knows what I'm talking about:rofl:

• Like 4

Week 36

After checking out the campground we decided to stay there the following weekend. First camping trip since Ethan's diabetes diagnosis. It was a little scary not have the security blanket of home and the hospital less than 5 minutes away but I'll get used to it the more we do it. He did have a hypo after dinner. Not sure if I counted the carbs right but had some extra chocolate ( no complaints from Ethan :) ) and he was fine. I went got a wander to find the deer in the evening.FB_IMG_1504753377234.thumb.jpg.80f5336350282fcfc0e33bab2c91d77e.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1