52/2017

Scottsmum

37: I've photographed this beach before - it's on our "standard" tourist loop.  Very choppy this weekend just past. 

36500760003_0eb3a2c92c_c.jpgIMG_3797 

38: This...  Well... I had a girlfriend who flew down specifically to go to a daffodil farm she'd read about and it was amazing. Approx (I think just over) 2000 varieties of Daff.  I only saw abut 2/3 of the place before I had to call it and take a seat in the shade! Really struggled to get a good shot, but also to pick a photo so the rest are here including the vase shots I took of the small amount I picked.  My girlfriend went home with well over 60 stems :)

37141507322_0d6155c243_c.jpgIMG_380

http://taniwhadaffodils.co.nz/ 

Edited by Scottsmum
Fix the links
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Taken on the Monarto photography Workshop :) 

I am a little bit proud of this image... shot from my seat on the bus..thru the windscreen, and into the sun .By shooting in 'RAW' ..I was able to retrieve detail and actually have something to post !!
( I am a fairly recent convert to shooting RAW)

Image may contain: grass, outdoor and nature

• Like 7

Falling way behind, but not missing anyone elses' shots - so much, so good.

These are my latest two geese, semi rescue, breed uncertain.  The dam should be a clay-brown colour, but a blue-sky sunset has done something to the water.

P1040771A-M.jpg

Edited by PossumCorner
Edit to add: Perseph I love your raw hyaena, reminds me I have the book "Innocent Killers" on my sell-list, I'll put it in stuff for sale for their appreciators.
  • Like 8

Ponies at a round bale remind me of office-workers around the tea trolley.

P1040744A-M.jpg

Sheep on the farm over the (dirt) road are not mine (I wish) -  and are very aristasheep Merinos.  I live in terror of our black ram jumping the fences and landing me in debtors prison.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zena's mum said:

Not sure exactly what this plant is but certainly don't want to get too close. My mother was moving house and kindly passed it on to me!!!!!:eek:

DSCN0176.thumb.JPG.920d938f8947a528f76cb3ac5183acd9.JPG

"Crown of Thorns"..one of the Euphorbias, I believe . Tough as old boots ... spectacular flower colour :)

Took this last week in the Big Smoke , when my friend & I  took my 93 y o aunt from out of  the walls & blaring TV  at her nursing home  to a few seaside spots .She couldn't get out of the car , but so enjoyed watching the crowds, all the different dogs, and even a few boats :) 

Image may contain: one or more people and car

• Like 4