52/2017

Scottsmum

21 hours ago, Roova said:

Great update. Wow 11 days over due! Your oven must have been very comfortable indeed lol

Kudos for taking any photos at all with a new baby and have fun with your new DSL too, what a lovely gift.

Well I've had a backup that I've been saving for after he was here.  The only one taken post birth is of him, obviously :)

• Like 2

Welcome to little George. My son was 8 days over and 9lb 12oz. Extra cooking makes the big cuddly bubs :love:  

All the best to you and your family. Lots of fun happy times ahead. And lots of photos!!! 

At least you have ended the year on a happy note.:heart: 

Take care

• Like 1

Almost forgot last weeks photo myself!

I found one of my frangipani's has produced two different coloured flowers which I thought was quite unusual.

https

Two flower colours in one!

Edited by Roova
  • Like 3

49:

2017-12-04_04-37-10

Just like that I'm back in the land of the living. Out for walks & everything. Back to the rose garden fit this one.  I'm glad we got there. I'd forgotten they'd be in bloom. 

Thanks for the lovely words - little baby fatso will bring much happiness - Im sure.

• Like 3

Welcome back lol.  Those roses are gorgeous, their colour is so vivid!

I went to an orchid and succulent sale and this is one of two orchids I came home with.  I was told to soak them once a week and so far they're growing, buds are still opening and they're still alive!  

38921610551_25a0c7d4c7.jpgOrchid by Rachel Wallis, on Flickr

Edited by Roova
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Roova said:

Welcome back lol.  Those roses are gorgeous, their colour is so vivid!

I went to an orchid and succulent sale and this is one of two orchids I came home with.  I was told to soak them once a week and so far they're growing, buds are still opening and they're still alive!  

38921610551_25a0c7d4c7.jpgOrchid by Rachel Wallis, on Flickr

Gorgeous Roova!

We went to the orchid garden in Singapore a few years ago - could have spent all day there! Such lovely flowers. 

• Like 1

Popped into town to visit the big man in the red suit this morning. Had a coffee after & then went to investigate the dulcet tones we could hear drifting over from the local square. 

2017-12-09_01-03-05

Not sure what you actually call a bagpipe competition - there's probably a few nasty terms :laugh: but it was really interesting to watch. Shame we only had an hour on the meter. Would have liked to watched more.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Scottsmum said:

51:

It's a kaleidoscope of colour around here some days. And definitely chilly enough  (in late December :eek:) to be bundled up in wooly hand knits from various family members. 

2017-12-20_11-42-22

Awwww.. I think I drooled on the keyboard.....you have the best Christmas gift  :heart: 
Love seeing bub cosy in things made with love ....
Thankyou for sharing  :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, persephone said:

Awwww.. I think I drooled on the keyboard.....you have the best Christmas gift  :heart: 
Love seeing bub cosy in things made with love ....
Thankyou for sharing  :)

Thanks Perse. 

I think you're right & we've been lucky on the knitting. Lots of incredibly talented knitters & one particularly prolific knitter who's quickly improving :laugh:

• Haha 2