52/2017

Scottsmum

Starting with yet another good intention of finishing (but not exactly putting money on it).

1/52

P1030426A-M.jpg

Early morning, a young Crested Dove on the laneway gate.

2/52

P1020630Av-M.jpg

Galahs competing for who gets to sit on top of an uncomfortable steel fence-post/dropper/star picket.  Whatever the name, the game goes on .....

3/52

P1020638Av-M.jpg

...... and on.

Roova and Gruf - come on you two, waiting/waiting.

Scottsmum thanks tons for setting it up for another year, easier for people this way too, no need to be on a "list" of contributors this time: anyone who thinks "ooh this looks like fun" can just come on board - good thinking!

2 hours ago, PossumCorner said:

Roova and Gruf - come on you two, waiting/waiting.

Scottsmum thanks tons for setting it up for another year, easier for people this way too, no need to be on a "list" of contributors this time: anyone who thinks "ooh this looks like fun" can just come on board - good thinking!

No worries PC - I literally copied a list of weeks from google. Other than that the thread can look after itself. 

Lovely shots PC. 

Amazing Canetoad. Obviously haven't seen the others but this one is divine! Great choice. 

Nice work Roova :)
I love frangipannis.  I was so sad when i moved house recently and left the huge frangipanis - i snapped a bit off of each that ive planted in my new house, but they are teeny tiny at the moment! 

Week 4:

32453393721_c3c6945832_z.jpg

We have this thing in town called "Palmy Rocks" where people basically paint, hide, find & re-hide or keep rocks. I usually just admire them but I loved this little dude soo much I took him home after my dog walk recently. I may or may not re-hide him. 

Edited by Scottsmum
Already lost count of the weeks
  • Like 3

some amazing photos.

I dropped out very early last year, and a bit late this year - looking to stay inspired this year :-)

Went down the beach yesterday - this is my brothers dog enjoying the morning

2vbnf29.jpg

• Like 2