52/2017

Scottsmum

Hi everyone, I hope it's ok that I join in. I've missed the first few weeks so mine will commence from week 5 (?).

My new babies, Obi and Daisy. Definitely ying and yang. :heart:

IMG_4795.JPG

Edited by ~Anne~
  • Like 3

Week 6: 

I am off to Costa Rica on Saturday morning for my photography retreat! 
I am SO excited. We will see what week 7 brings- though i may be late. I am not sure what time we have for actual uploading of photos. 

This is Kokoda- he will be turning 6 while i am away. I cant believe its been six years already!!
He's starting to grey around his face quite a bit, like a wise old man. Not that he acts like it :laugh:

32362182820_1866936843_z.jpg_MG_4338 by Gabby, on Flickr

Edited by denali
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Roova said:

What a great shot Denali!!  I'd be so happy if I could capture movement AND eye glint like that!  

Hope you have a fantastic trip, learnt lots and come back and share some tips with us :laugh:

Thank you Roova.
Though iany action shots i get are sheer luck! I just take a heap and hope that just one has turned out :laugh:
This one was incredibly lucky, because i was actually trying to take pictures of Deniki catching his ball when Kokoda decided to zoom past! 

Week 6 of the Dogwood Challenge.

It was a tough challenge this week. The theme was Artistic - Candy. Sounds simple enough right? Buuuuut you can't use candy. Ah right....................Lots of head scratching but eventually I came up with the idea of candy coloured lips. 

Thanks go out to my daughter for being my model :)FB_IMG_1486617422321.jpg

• Like 3

Week 7

This weeks theme was Story - Forgotten

I had this photo in mind but couldn't get out to the station at night so I went during the day and had some fun in Photoshop to create a night time image. 

Poor teddy, left behind at the station. All alone and forgotten :(

( Actually it's hubby's teddy from when he was little, so he went home after the shoot :):) )

IMG_0910.thumb.JPG.f4c688db391ed937b18dfc89bff9747d.JPG

• Like 4