Bob Bailey Down Under Tour 2017 Australia & New Zealand

I am very excited to announce that registrations have now opened for the Bob Bailey Down Under Tour 2017 !!

Bob will be here in March/April 2017 and numbers are LIMITED at each venue. This may be the last time Bob comes to Australia so please, get your registrations in asap so you don't miss out. 

Dates and locations are:

Brisbane 25 - 27 March 2017
http://www.agilityclick.com/bob-bailey-down-under-qld
Contact Valerie on [email protected] 0407 128 232 or
Contact Cathy on [email protected] 0448 815 135

Sydney 31 March, 01 & 02 April 2017
http://dogaholics.com.au/…/Bob-Bailey-Down-Under-Tour-2017.…
Contact Margaret on [email protected] 0403 676 655

Melbourne 7-9 April 2017
https://chewsaustralia.com.au/…/bob-bailey-down-under-tour…/
Contact Tammie on [email protected] 0412 256 655

Auckland, New Zealand 14-16 April 2017
http://learningaboutdogs.co.nz/Cu…/bob-bailey-auckland-2017/
Contact Karen on [email protected]

Adelaide, 21-22 April 2017
http://www.petraedwards.com/
Contact Petra on [email protected] 0439 471 440

Bob Bailey Save the Date.jpg

4 hours ago, The Spotted Devil said:

Yay! I might be going all 3 days....lol

Lol nothing less than what I expected from you. :laugh: Do you have a working spot?

I would have liked to tack on Sunday but just can't afford it at the moment as I have to fly again in April. So looking forward to the seminar - I've heard he's brilliant!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Spotted Devil said:

Have applied for a working spot but haven't heard back. With Em. Would be an incredible privilege. 

Ohhh good luck!! :) I toyed with the idea of applying for a working spot but decided not to :o

I'm doing all three days as well, Bob was awesome when he was in Sydney last! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jess. said:

Ohhh good luck!! :) I toyed with the idea of applying for a working spot but decided not to :o

I'm doing all three days as well, Bob was awesome when he was in Sydney last! 

Look forward to seeing you there Jess :thumbsup: Yes, can't wait. I just think he is fabulous. Just so damned scientific :heart: and sensible.

Just a little bit envious of both of you. :)   But apart from last weekend's bills, I've got a working spot in a Fenzi class on Canine Conditioning .. a follow on from the first two parts I did in 2015  ... and same instructor as the Canine FItness Trainers 4 part course I just audited.   I'm a little bit addicted. :laugh:

ETA excuse ;-)

Edited by Tassie
  • Like 1

Good on you Tassie! :) I really enjoy the strength & conditioning work and I did consider doing the CFT part 1 but I need to finish my CMT course first before I sign up for any more :o 

I'm also working through whether I stick with training and actually get some "qualifications" in training or whether I head down the CMT/conditioning & strength work road.

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, Jess. said:

Good on you Tassie! :) I really enjoy the strength & conditioning work and I did consider doing the CFT part 1 but I need to finish my CMT course first before I sign up for any more :o 

I'm also working through whether I stick with training and actually get some "qualifications" in training or whether I head down the CMT/conditioning & strength work road.

Totally get that.   It can get a bit overwhelming.   Great that you're doing the CMT course.   I'm hopeful that more and more people will become aware of the importance of this kind of maintenance for all dogs really, but especially for any of the performance dogs.   Just talking with a friend the other day about the various strains on dogs' bodies. in tracking and obedience as well as the obvious agility and flyball.    And hopefully conformation people are becoming more aware of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/01/2017 at 0:39 PM, Diva said:

I sent an email a week ago about Sydney but no response yet.

Hey Diva - I hope you got a reply from me?  

Just an update that Melbourne has sold out all their tickets for Bob Bailey.  We still have positions available in Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide and of course New Zealand!!  

On 27 January 2017 at 3:03 PM, The Spotted Devil said:

Have applied for a working spot but haven't heard back. With Em. Would be an incredible privilege. 

Have you heard yet TSD? Fingers crossed for you :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2017 at 8:10 PM, Mrs Rusty Bucket said:

I'm going to the Adelaide one (at the zoo).

I think it's all lectures no chicken camp or "working spots" for Bob Bailey in Adelaide.

Adelaide is using some of the zoo animals for their working spots.  Should be a real treat!  

Adelaide is now fully booked.  Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland still have seats available!  

Edited by Jigsaw
  • Like 1