dog training survey on rewards for dogs (closes 5pm Sydney time)

Dog training survey: Dr Melissa Starling - has requested sharing of this anywhere that anyone might be interested.  She'd like the survey to be completed by 5pm Sydney Time (about 4 hours away Tuesday 24th January so now or never). She doesn't mind responses from outside Australia.

(Melissa asks:)
Are you involved in raising or training sporting dogs or working dogs? This survey aims to identify convergent attitudes between different dog-training attitudes towards using toys to motivate dogs and reward behaviours. The survey is short and should take 10-20 minutes to complete. Click the link for more information and to access the survey.

https://surveys.sydney.edu.au/surveys/?s=Hfp8TucEhP

About Melissa:
 "I am a post-doc researcher working with Professor Paul McGreevy at the University of Sydney. I am currently researching motivation to chase in racing greyhounds. As part of this study, I have developed a survey to ask both greyhound trainers/owners and sport or working dog trainers what kinds of stimuli dogs find exciting in a toy or lure.

The greyhound industry have been very helpful in circulating this survey, but I am hoping to boost the number of responses from sport and working dog trainers - particularly working dog trainers - in the final week before I close the survey and analyse the responses.

Paul suggested you might be willing to send an e-mail around to your contacts or membership sharing the online survey. There is a blurb and a link below.

Thank you very much for considering this, and I am happy to answer any questions,

Dr Melissa Starling"

Melissa Starling| Post-doctoral Fellow
Faculty of Veterinary Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 248 R.M.C. Gunn Bldg (B19) | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 5827 | F +61 2 2 9351 3957| M +61 431 255 918
E [email protected] |