Gone To Rescue (Woohoo) - 3 lovely dog coats looking for a new home

I have 2 new dog coats. Wanting to re-home them as they are too big for the bullies.

Size L, length 85 cm, chest 54. The fabric is gorgeous - light terrycloth in light blue.

Please let me know if you want them (at no cost :-))

PJ1 (1) (240x135).jpg

PJ2 (240x135).jpg

Edited by Kajtek
incorrect length 40 rather than 85 cm

I hope a NSW rescue collects them - from the photos looks like they might also come in handy to use instead of E-Collars after desexing surgery. Would suit cocker spaniel size I would imagine.

Thank you for your generosity. Kajtek! 

Thanks for the edit hint.

Yes huge difference - this is what happens when I copy the label information without engaging grey cells **blush**. I think they could be easily shortened.

BTW, I have now found the third coat (same size). I must have bought them when I had 3 dogs.

Edited by Kajtek
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Scottsmum said:

If you don't get any takers you could post them to https://www.facebook.com/RescueResourceNSW/

I wasn't aware of that group, thanks Scottsmum! Have they been going long? Very similar to this one, started out helping Victorian rescues and these days services the whole of Australia, but if more state based groups started up then ARA could concentrate mainly on the states that didn't have one.

ooops a bit :offtopic: sorry

8 minutes ago, RuralPug said:

I wasn't aware of that group, thanks Scottsmum! Have they been going long? Very similar to this one, started out helping Victorian rescues and these days services the whole of Australia, but if more state based groups started up then ARA could concentrate mainly on the states that didn't have one.

ooops a bit :offtopic: sorry

I'm not sure how long they've been going but they were well established before I left NSW - so I'd say at least 2 years Actually... I googled it - they've been around since 2013

http://www.rescueresourcensw.com.au/home/our-story-2/

They also have a deal with some Telstra shops to accept donations in store. 

• Like 1

They started about the same time as ARA changed from being Winter Appeal for Victorian Animal Rescue Groups then! All these groups are great! NARGA Give it to Rescue is another FB group where people can offer goods or rescues can say what they urgently need.

• Like 1

Thank you Rural Pug and Scottsmum. The PJs are going to RescueResourceNSW. 

I've also found a decent stash of nearly new designer (**rolly eyes**) leads and collars that hopefully will find home with them.

Clean-out continues (hehe)

Many thanks again.

• Like 2