Recommendations for a German Shepherd Breeder

Stormy

Asking for a friend who is looking for a family pet on acreage with some horses, a couple of cows and goats, chooks and a cat.

She is looking for a straight back, old style (working dog?) dog, with hips and elbow scores (a healthy dog with no hereditary issue), and sound temp. Preferably a registered breeder. Not wanting a guard dog per say, just something that hasn't been bred with a very sloped back (show standards?).

My friend is near Canberra but happy to look at recommendations anywhere.

They nearly bought a pup from a person who said they were registered but on further research found out that they weren't and there were many negative reviews re health issues with pups, so hoping to now get recommendations from those in the know. 

Any suggestions will greatly appreciated.

TIA

Totally agree with the above replies, the OP was looking for the German Shepherd type that we admired years and years ago, your dogs look very slopey in the back, the old fashioned type that they are looking for were straight backed and could work all day long if need be.

Stormy I see you are in NSW  but please PM ish on this forum. She is in Victoria but In my view all her dogs are the type you seek from stock she health scores and health tests and DNA's almost to destruction before breeding, :laugh:

She does endurance, obedience, specialty shows (and the odd all-breed show I think).  Her dogs also have some sort of breed scoring that I don't pretend to understand but is apparently a good thing. I vaguely recall that she has a litter planned in the next few months, but I may be wrong.

Even if she does not have a litter planned soon, she should be able to recommend a breeder to breeding the same type. I am hoping that will she will share here a couple of videos I have seen recently of her dogs in training for endurance trials (hint hint please @ish.:))