Need to rehome my WSSD

Loba

My sweet, gentle 2 year old neutered male dog who has papers from a well-known breeder registered o DOL has been staying with friends of mine  as I travel between Australia and New Zealand trying to care for my mother who is in a nursing home undergoing surgery and flying back to Melbourne to care for my own children. It as been like this for three months and I am exhausted.

My friends have been wonderful but they are not i a position to take on another dog so I am forced to consider re homing him. He adores children and is both cat and dog friendly He is however

very cautious even timid when first encountering new situations or new people. he is housetrained vaccinated micro-cihpped and an absolutely lovely dog to own.

He is currently in Geelonng but please PM me for more information.

Guest crazydoglady99

Oh Loba, sorry to hear such a sad update.

Is he still as fearful as previously?

Have there been any other changes in his behaviour?

Is he struggling with the changes of the past 3 months?

They tell me he was very cautious and easily startled for the first two weeks but then began to trust them and really came out of his shell. He is affectionate and playful with them and has never once exhibited even a hint of fear aggression.  He is a very smart, easily trained dog and stunning to look at

• 4 weeks later...