Egg the Pug

Papillon Kisses

Oh that's so sad :cry:

The poor little pup dumped in the river! 

One dog dying would potentially pass as an accident but two is terrible animal ownership. Dogs eat things they shouldn't and it should be the owner's utmost priority to ensure they don't chew on things they could choke on! 

Obviously he felt guilty for it because he must've allowed the pup chew on something it shouldn't while he was supposed to be supervising it. Because if it was an accident why would he go and make a false claim to the Police and throw the puppy in the river? 

Sad story :(

Edited by Scrappi&Monty

The early news tonight stated that the police believed that Egg had met a violent end but they had no evidence to support this.  The police must be fairly sure to put that in their court report, poor little Egg.

Zero sympathy here, his first fabrication had the assailants as being of "middle eastern appearance".  Marvellous: "I'll just add some of my racist intolerance to inflame race hatred of the puppy thieves just to spice up my story".

That dissolves any shred of sympathy I might have felt, (and seems to have been wilfully overlooked in the subsequent news report).

• Like 2