Pug puppy stolen at knifepoint last night

Scrappi&Monty

Last night after dinner a man, 29, was walking his 14wk old black pug puppy named Egg, near Australia Avenue and Sydney Olympic Park. 

He was robbed at knifepoint by 3 men in their 30s who stole his belongings and the puppy. It's all over the news and Instagram, but I don't have much more info than that. 

If you see anything or know anything, contact crime stoppers 1800 333 000 

It might be a good idea to keep an eye out on Gumtree or something to see if they were reselling him for the money (could get thousands of $$$). 

Edited by Scrappi&Monty

4 hours ago, Effieng Tonks said:

Wow, this disgusts me. I can't believe anyone would stoop to this level. I hope for the best for the puppy and his owner. Please update the forum if there is any new information on the whereabouts of the pug.

A news report from yesterday said he still is missing :cry:

I am going to look on Gumtree now to see if I can see any black puggies that look like him, but if the criminals had any sense I doubt they would be putting him up for sale now... Probably keeping it on the down low so the police don't get them. I hope so much that they keep the little guy safe, and fingers crossed they don't just dump him somewhere :scared::cry:

Listening to the media today and it seems like it was a bullshit story. He and someone else own the puppy (probably an ex partner) and he claimed it was stolen and it wasn't. He's been charged with making a false statement or whatever the charge is. What an asshole. 

• Like 2

Yes sorry I saw that the other day and forgot to post again on here, I commented it on another thread instead. 

I find that absolutely appalling that someone would do that, they wasted the public's time, the media coverage and let alone the police time and money! And whatever happened to the poor puppy :cry: if it even existed in the first place too... 

Edited by Scrappi&Monty