Buying into Body Corporate - Pet not approved...

Vizsla Lover

You are all so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! It gives me hope and reassurance I've made the right decision. I feel better about it today and am thankful I actually got to meet this lady before fighting for approval from the BC. I may have won the battle but would have lost the war! I think she would be the type of person that would complain if my dog barked just once (which she would but not constantly) or she would just be waiting for something to happen to report me! Do not want to live my life on egg shells.

I wouldn't have even been able to have visitors with dogs over.. :(

I spoke with the agent yesterday and he was very understanding. I emailed my lawyer today and terminated the contract (just in time!) so have no penalty.

I will focus ONLY on duplexes or better yet a house (unlikely though) as I don't have BC and can have pets without permission.

I live on the Gold Coast and would like to buy in the Southern end from Coolangatta to Mermaid Waters.. Closer to the coast as possible, I'm a beach girl :) 

2+ bedrooms

Price = < $480,000

Small yard ok - my dog (Vizsla) gets regular exercise including dog sports training/competing

I don't have a lot on my wish list but location is important and my dog means everything to me, so something suitable for her - and somewhere I can add another Vizsla pup to later on ;) 

Thank you Dolers! I knew you would all understand! <3 

• Like 1