who was looking for a STAGHOUND?

Kirislin

a while back someone in NSW (I think) said they were looking for a staghound type of dog.  I cant remember if it was here in general or in one of the sighthound threads.  I've looked in as many as I could think of that I visit, where I might have seen it but cant find the post.  Anyway, I know of some pups looking for homes.  They're in Vic.  Contact me if you see this message.

Edited by Kirislin

Juice saw the Staghound litter that you were going to get a puppy from advertised in the Adelaide Advertiser today.

Of course Zelda needs to be looked after, top priority, hopefully when that is sorted you will find another perfect puppy.

Hope that Zelda's problem is on the way to being fixed.

Were they ? He wouldn't hold the scruffy male for me , sold him when I said Zelda was not well ,there were only 2 black scruffy girls left the last time the ad was on gumtree , and the ad is gone so thought they had gone . But i want a male , so too late now . Zelda improving as we wean off Pred and 5 weeks into antibiotics . Just wish he would have held the pup for another week till she had all the tests and I knew wether it was something sinister , but not meant to be I suppose .