Vet boarding for small dog Adelaide

Pjrt

Does anyone know a clinic that boards small dogs around the Adelaide metro area.  I have a client who left their dog with a relative over the weekend and it broke its hip. Just a year old! Anyway they have to go overseas in a couple of weeks and now don't really want to leave the dog with a relative as it's just had major hip removal surgery.  They are looking for boarding options and I really think a clinic would be best just 3. Weeks out from the surgery. I told her to ask her own vet as well. Thanks. 

The Wholistic Vet on Glen Osmond Road has a pet boarding facility.  They used to not take dogs, only cats but their website seems to have changed and suggests they will now take all pets so definitely worth a call.  I can recommend them as well - I've boarded my Mum's cat there a couple of times and it all went really well and he was absolutely fine when we picked him up.  But if I remember correctly you need to book well in advance.

Glen Osmond Road Vet Pet Boarding

Make sure you ask lots of questions,Many of the vets that do board have no one staying over night .
Make sure there is someone in attendance ,ask to see where there staying as often its just the cages & what toilet area they have not justa lead walk .