Show us ya Puppies!

Scottsmum

Here's my efforts (even though I feel like I share photos of Scottsman all the time)

Early Feb (Summer really shafted up this year)

32673435346_7c2b78ea33_n.jpg

And it's fuzzy but joyous - reunited after 4 days in the kennels.  I think our dogs love us and I think he loves me as much as I love him. 

32758469922_64dd641139_z.jpg

• Like 5

I'll have to get pics off my phone. It dawned on me that I don't take enough snaps of my dawgs, particularly as Stussy will be 10 this year and is going through the usual physical changes (she now has sunglasses). So I've been keeping my phone with me all the time and taking pics of them sleeping in odd ways or of Tempeh trying to eat geckos through the glass window. I also want to take a video clip of Stussy doing her flying 'drop and rolls', which often involve things getting in her way and getting annihilated. She does them by herself all the time (for reasons unknown) but we tried to train her to do them on command (in a safe spot) and she thought we were mad.

I want to remember all these silly, little things about them both.

I get to play with (read clean kennels, feed, and then play) a whole bunch of security patrol dogs at my work... and on Friday I got to take photos of a few of them...

Jewel...

Jewel-4.thumb.jpg.d529fa1931d2a63981a7c009c00a9eee.jpg

Keisha...

Keisha-1.thumb.jpg.79ca5f36a803b7ee307725ae9b11910a.jpg

Hemi...

Hemi-3.thumb.jpg.bb9c6cf3c64861481029611e255f95e4.jpg

Zeuss...

Zeuss-6.thumb.jpg.4b18a5d217aaea58c0ac7f6a4f811a1a.jpg

... and the gorgeous Finh...

Finh-3.thumb.jpg.c0701f49294f084f85590e4a3fdff751.jpg

They are all such love bugs with us kennel staff, but out on a job, they are scary buggers... good for keeping bad guys away I suppose... lol!

T.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Little Gifts said:

I'll have to get pics off my phone. It dawned on me that I don't take enough snaps of my dawgs, particularly as Stussy will be 10 this year and is going through the usual physical changes (she now has sunglasses). So I've been keeping my phone with me all the time and taking pics of them sleeping in odd ways or of Tempeh trying to eat geckos through the glass window. I also want to take a video clip of Stussy doing her flying 'drop and rolls', which often involve things getting in her way and getting annihilated. She does them by herself all the time (for reasons unknown) but we tried to train her to do them on command (in a safe spot) and she thought we were mad.

I want to remember all these silly, little things about them both.

I kow exactly what you mean.  I didn't have a camera when my last girl was a pup and even as an old lady I wasn't as tied to my phone or camera as I am today. The result is NO photos of her as a baby :( and not many of her full stop. 

56 minutes ago, tdierikx said:

My oldest resident Trouble turned 11 on the 9th Feb... going a little white around the face now, but still thinks she's 2... lol!

trouble.thumb.jpg.68a05a4fa7496f05660a97f300839cfd.jpg

Ain't she purty?

T.

She's beautiful T. I love the snowfaces so much. Scottie forgets he's supposed to be an old man too.  Silly boy!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, suziwong66 said:

here's my two norty brown dawgs; this was taken before we left Adelaide, but it's still a relatively recent pic of the two of them.

Wilbur (5 1/2) on the left and Laikey (2 1/2), the photobomber, on the right.

laikey and wilbur in cart.jpg

They're really lovely Suz. :heart:

Those smiles! I bet they were loving that cart ride!

4 minutes ago, Papillon Kisses said:

That's very forward of you Scottsmum! :eek:

Yep. ;) 

I know :)

You should know me well enough by now to know I know that.  ;)

• Like 2

Everyone's dogs are gorgeous!  Nice to see Nova again too, he is such a photogenic dog!  (Unlike my two who are either rushing the camera or looking like Im the biggest meanie if I try and get a nice shot in a sit stay).  Sorry for the weird lighting but this photo is a good indication of their characters.. always hanging out and playing. Poppy loves showing her ferocious teeth but it accompanies a weird high pitched groaning which makes her lose her fierceness lol.

wk6....jpg

• Like 5

6 hours ago, tdierikx said:

My oldest resident Trouble turned 11 on the 9th Feb... going a little white around the face now, but still thinks she's 2... lol!

trouble.thumb.jpg.68a05a4fa7496f05660a97f300839cfd.jpg

Ain't she purty?

T.

Oh my goodness, that face! :love: So kissable! I just love the faded face of an oldie.

• Like 1