PETA request of Hunters and Collectors band

Florise

11 minutes ago, Papillon Kisses said:

I can't stop giggling.

Also I have never heard of this band but I hope they are enjoying the free publicity. :laugh:

bet you've heard  parts of this at sometime ..esp in September .....  (think of AFL)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Papillon Kisses said:

I can't stop giggling.

Also I have never heard of this band but I hope they are enjoying the free publicity. :laugh:

Blasphemy PK!    I too grew up with this band and my only claim to fame is seeing them live a few times and once hanging out with them after a show.  I don't think I slept for a week after that :laugh:  They're really down to earth country blokes and it was a sad day indeed when they broke up :cry:

• Like 2

Just heard an interview with the PETA woman, and it sounds like they are really just taking the opportunity to get publicity for the anti duck hunting campaign .. season about to begin in Victoria and Tasmania, and already on in SA.   So maybe not quite as way out as a lot of their other stuff .. more like somewhat clever marketing.

8 hours ago, Tassie said:

Just heard an interview with the PETA woman, and it sounds like they are really just taking the opportunity to get publicity for the anti duck hunting campaign .. season about to begin in Victoria and Tasmania, and already on in SA.   So maybe not quite as way out as a lot of their other stuff .. more like somewhat clever marketing.

yes pity the canine council's didn't take a leaf out of their books decades ago and out market them.

barring a miracle the horse has bolted and the stable door fallen off