Would you get a second opinion now or???

Scottsmum

23 minutes ago, showdog said:

We use Tumeric ,have found that works better.

Also consider using rock tape/KT tape  on the problem area ,i have used with a dog & it was a great part of his healing programme ,

I have been told there are contradictions with some of his anxiety meds and Tumeric. But I agree - it's wonderful stuff - We both used it for a while and I really noticed the difference in myself on it. Regardless, something in the pentasan / glucosamine and chondroitin combo seems to be working. So that's really good. 

Not sure if i have the confidence to tape him myself and I don't know if there is anyone local who does it. It was enough of a struggle finding a chiro ...

19 minutes ago, Papillon Kisses said:

He's happier now and that's what matters.:heart:

I know - I'm just annoyed I stuffed around for so long and didn't fight more for what I thought would help. It was especially "urgh" when the vet who administered it said - "well it will either work or do nothing but wont harm him".  No idea why the other guy declined it. Anyhow...  Hopefully he keeps heading in the right direction

8 hours ago, Danois said:

Sacha at The Balanced Canine is trained in Canine taping. Maybe contact her on FB or email via her website and she might be able to assist with a remote session. 

Yeh. Good point. Will have a chat to the chiro & see what she thinks.