Anyone interested in a Puppy Culture seminar in NZ?

Roova

After seeing how Starkehre raised her puppies I joined a Puppy Culture discussion page. So interesting and amazing the efforts these breeders are putting in to raise well rounded puppies.
The author of the DVDs and books, Jane Killion  is asking the following so I thought Id share and see if anyone was interested:

Is anyone interested New Zealand Puppy Culture Seminar? A club is CONSIDERING hosting a Puppy Culture seminar, but they need to know if there is enough interest to fill a seminar.

LET THE CLUB KNOW If you are interested in going - [email protected]

The seminar is still not booked so you need to let them know if you are interested!

The date would be Sunday, September 17, 2017 and the place would be NZKC Showgrounds in Auckland.

I am judging a specialty Bull Terrier show in New Zealand and the club would like to piggyback this seminar – it’s a great opportunity and I hope it happens.

This is a link to the website. You can buy DVDs or purchase online access either for a set period of time or a lifetime. I bought attention is the mother of all behaviours and its great!

https://puppyculture.com/

Here's a link to a previous DOL discussion on the benefits of Puppy Culture: 

• Like 1

Wouldn't it!  I doubt I'll ever raise puppies but its so inspiring seeing what is possible.  I'd go along to an Australian one but I think we'll be really lucky if that happens.

• Like 1