Zena's mum

Hi all dog lovers

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I am new to this as of a few days ago. I have actually started on the palliative care subject as my sweet 9 year old mini schnauzer  Zena has been diagnosed with hermangiosarcoma and I just wanted some advice/ support from others that have gone through similar. We are totally heartbroken.I have also looked on other subjects and I am finding this forum really interesting. I would also like to thanks those that have commented on my posts already. Everyone seems awesome. 

I also have a second little girl. Zena's daughter Molly, she's 5 years old. I would love to post some photos but just haven't yet. My girls are gorgeous but then I am totally biased. 

Welcome! :flower:

I am so sorry about your beloved Zena.

Thank you. 

Yes it is a difficult time and we honestly don't know how we can live without her. We got her when she was 8 weeks old and what a whirlwind. She has always loved life and been such an energetic little thing. Our lives have been so much better for knowing her and she has bought us a tremendous amount of joy. Plus through her having 3 beautiful littters of pups we now know the most amazing people and have so many more friends. All thanks to her.

Hi.  Welcome. 

Sorry it's not under better circumstances, but hopefully you'll get the support you're after here. 

Eagerly await photos!

SM. 

Hey, thanks. 

The support and comments have been great. 

I think I'll be a dol fan forever. 

ZM