Updated: she has now bought one. Wanted; Female Toy Poodle, SE Qld

Boronia

A friend of mine is wanting another toy poodle, she has a lovely bright-spark female already and feels that a friend for her would be a great idea.

We have searched rescues  but there is very few available.

The dog will live in the best of homes; lovely big garden to explore, walked daily and have an owner who is at home.

Can DOLers keep a look out please

eta, she is happy to pay a good price to a breeder or rescue (desexed)

This is Tilly

58d037167fede_Screenshotfrom2017-03-2106-08-00.png.4978de64a7c7dc9efdad8abb592efc3c.png  58d03728b6c9e_Screenshotfrom2017-03-2106-08-58.png.619e0c3eaf702b177d1767cef9c56022.png

Edited by Boronia

My friend came across a G'Tree ad for 'tiny mature tiny toy purebred poodle' in NSW, I Googled the number and it has come up with a few other ads for poodles; don't know if it's legit or a byb offloading an older ex-breeding bitch. None of the ads say that the pups have been tested and the phone number shows several different locations though they are different years, NSW: Beresford, Newcastle, Lemon Tree

The freight to Qld is $400 which sounds ok

Edited by Boronia
  • Like 1

An update;

My friend has bought the 'tiny mature tiny toy purebred poodle', she will be arriving at her new home on Friday

a piccie of her; she does look like a sweetie (even though she isn't a Westie)

58d211b51826f_Sherreesnewpoodle.thumb.jpg.3258a535081a26436f3b178acea7a5a8.jpg

• Like 1

I hope that as well PK, she will give the dog an excellent home along with a good diet but I am a little concerned that she didn't do enough checks. I suppose we are all guilty of buying with our hearts.